I must say that between pregnancy to parenting my ideas on co-sleeping have been much altered; like so many other things I thought I had my mind set on!
• natural vaginal delivery
• to attempt no epidural
• exclusively breastfeeding
• cloth diapering
• no co-sleeping due to safety risks
• limiting television noise
• emergency cesarean section
• spinal epidural and pain medications
• adding supplemental formula too
• disposable diapers for convenience
• co-sleeping about 4 hours a night
• watching I Love Lucy for calming effect
No one should judge another mothers way of mothering (unless truly harmful to the baby and/or herself of course!). Just because there is another way to do something doesn’t make it wrong.